Estoppel & Questionnaire Requests
All requests must be processed through our online ordering portal.
Visit the Online Ordering Portal
Log in or create an account.
Follow the prompts to complete your order.
Please email us if you have any questions about estoppels.
Step 1: Click on this link: Tenant Evaluation
Step 2: Create your free user account
Step 3: Enter Code 8428 (Lease) or 8458 (Additional Occupant) and select application type
Please do not call the office and ask for a status of the application once it has been submitted. This will inherently slow down the process. Please allow 30 days to process the application once it has been submitted.
Note: You can save and exit the application at any time and continue it at a later time/date by logging back into your account.
Tenant Evaluation Support
If you are having any issues or questions with your Tenant Evaluation application, below are some support resources.
Purchase – no application required however, an Owner Registration form and check or money order for $100 must be submitted to the management office prior to closing. A new homeowner orientation is required after closing in order to be entered into the gate system.
Lease – Online application/background screening via Tenant Evaluation (Instructions above) required. The following restrictions apply:
1. No owner may lease their home within the first year of ownership
2. Leases must be for a period of 12 months, no more and no less.
3. All adult (18 and older) prospective tenants must be included in the lease application. The cost of the application is $200 per person, with the exception of married couples in which the cost is $200 for both.
4. Applications must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to lease start date.
5. No pet restrictions (weight limit, size limit, breed restrictions) other than only 2 domestic pets allowed to remain in the homesite and no outdoor pets allowed (i.e. cats must remain indoors)
6. All prospective tenants must provide evidence of verifiable personal income payable to the tenant(s) and must abide by the income-to-tenant ratio, set at 36%.
7. Prospective tenants must have written approval by the association prior to move in.
8. A new tenant orientation is required to be completed with the property manager after approval is obtained.
Vehicle Restrictions: Commercial vehicles may not be parked where visible over night.
Amenities: Community pool, gym, tennis court, party room available to rent, volleyball court, playground, and pavilion with grills.
Documents and Information Requests: Realtors, buyers, mortgage lenders, insurance companies, etc may not request any documentation or certain information (including, but not limited to: Association financials, budgets, declarations and bylaws, account history, master insurance policy, etc.) from the management office. Only the current homeowner is authorized to request/obtain above mentioned association documents and the request must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current owners may also access most, if not all, of the documents needed for the sale of their home by logging into their account on our Homeowner Portal.
For further inquiries please send an email to email@example.com as that will provide you with the quickest response.